CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2009年4月7日星期二

A lousy schoolday

2day,we had sukantara.That means a smaller version of sports day.Have 3 types of sports.Must join.We participate 2 win marks 4 our house.I'm in red house,but i'm not that zealous 2 win any marks.There were 100metre running,high jump & lontar peluru(4got the english...maybe called shot-put).If pass can win 1 mark,break record 2 marks.I only participated in the lontar peluru and easily passed.But i didnt go 4 the other two activities.I knew i'm not good in running(自知之明!)and although i experienced high jump in primary school i still dont have the confidence.I'd probably run and knock off the pole like most people do.

Bcoz me and my frenz were running away from high jump,the seniors came after us.We were caught 3 times and we escaped 3 times.Even went 2 library 2 borrow books during the escape.As we were too obvious in our sports outfit,we quickly changed back into our uniforms and from that on no one came 2 catch us.Then we played quiz based on questions about M'sia.So funny.

0 评论: